Saturday, July 28, 2012

chopped


I got my hair cut today. I know, I know--not super exciting. BUT I haven't gotten my cut in the year 2012 yet. Impressed yet? It just sort of didn't happen. Then it was too close to the wedding to get it cut and then it still didn't happen but now that sweet sweet day arrived. My hubs was pretty excited about it. He LOVES my hair short and it had gotten out. of. control. 

BEFORE



AFTER



I basically chopped half of it off and it feels great. No my sweatiness from the heat. I always love the feeling of running my hand through the back of my hair right after I get it cut short. Anyone else love that??

I hope everyone is having a great weekend! 

Time to get things ready to cook my adorable husband a steak dinner to come home to and "surprise" him with my hair! 



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving me a comment, I absolutely loving reading them. You guys are the best :)